2017 is a continuation of my translation efforts
This year I am taking care of my medical needs. I will not be setting a schedule until I have completed my planned physical therapy, attending a gym regularly, and seeking consult for my weakened back and legs.
I am also planning to go back to school, for a PhD. It’s something I’ve always wanted to finish. It won’t be easy, I do look forward to it.
The services to the Buddhists in the area will continue on a case by case basis. I have regular meetings but not on a set schedule until the medical needs are completed.
I am conducting daily services in the temple, just not open to the public, it’s only by appointment at this time.
New services will be offered shortly.
- CEU course on Spiritual Care from Buddhist Perspective
- Buddhist Counseling introduction course 100
- Buddhist Counseling Sutra Basics course 101
- Buddhist Counseling History course 102
- Buddhist Counseling Methods course 103
- Buddhist Counseling basic communications course 104
- Reducing Fear
- Reducing Anxiety
- Reducing Anger
- Reducing Grief
- Mental Health and Buddhist Methods
- Reducing Attachment
- Reducing Guilt
- Reducing Lovelorn or Rejection
- Reducing Regret
- Mental Illness
- Sexuality and Celibacy
- and more ….